Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 6 and 7

Day 6 - Favorite Comedy
My favorite comedy is 30 Minutes or Less. Both Jesse Eisenberg and Aziz Anzari are hilarious. The movie is enjoyable, though gross at some points. Overall, probably one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Day 7 - Favorite Trilogy
This is a hard one to decide. There are so many good trilogies I love, including The Bourne Trilogy, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones, Alien...yeah, it goes on and on. But I would have to say my favorite trilogy is the original Star Wars trilogy. I love the newest version also, but the old one is so great and classic that it would be impossible to choose any other. The original trilogy is so amazing, exciting, and classic, it is clear why it is the only choice for favorite trilogy.

1 comment:

  1. wooohooo! Star Wars! Fangirls unite! sorry about that...

    ReplyDelete