Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Cure




The Cure (1995)
Starring: Brad Renfro and Joseph Mazzello
Directed by: Peter Horton
Grade: A++

This is one of my favorite movies and it definitely helps that Joseph Mazzello is in it. I love him...he's one of my favorite actors. And he is adorable in this movie. He plays Dexter, an 11 year old who was given AIDS from a blood transfusion. Everyone in the small town thinks AIDS is contagious and makes him an outcast. Erik has just moved next door to Dexter, whom he happens to meet through a fence. After he takes a chance and climbs the fence. Both of them find a best friend in the other, the first real best friend either has had. I think this is one of Joseph's most impressive roles, other than The Pacific, which he was also incredible in.



1 comment:

  1. Outstanding movie. I have never seen such kind of beautiful film earlier. I also purchased a DVD of this movie.
    Watch The Cure Movie

    ReplyDelete