Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Fighter




The Fighter (2010)
Starring: Mark Wahlberg, Christian Bale, Amy Adams, and Melissa Leo
Directed by: David O. Russell
Grade: A

I really liked this movie...mostly because of Mark Wahlberg. I mean, he's really cool. (Although, I'm a bigger fan of his brother, Donnie...he's even cooler.) But it's not exactly exciting (except the fight at the end). Mark Wahlberg and Amy Adams are great characters. Christian Bale and Melissa Leo are very annoying...well, Melissa more than Christian. I definately think Christian deserved his Oscar win (he should have gotten it a long time ago..he is such a devoted actor). But I think the Supporting Actress should have gone to someone else, although Melissa was as unrecognizable in her role as he was in his. Overall, a good movie...and a true story, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment