Friday, January 29, 2010

Annoyance

So, I've realized fairly recently that I get annoyed easily...that's probably very noticable by the people that know me. lol Hopefully someday I will meet someone that has the personality of Michael Vaughn and looks like Ryan Reynolds...or he can look like Michael Vaughn and have the personality of Ryan Reynolds...I don't really care. As long as he isn't anything like my ex, I'll be good. Anyway, today was a snow day, which was awesome. You don't get many of those as a homeschooler, but sometimes, people are just lucky, I guess. We have first rehearsal on Tuesday, which should be fun. So, yeah looking forward to that and my younger sister's friend's (sorry for the confusion) birthday party on Sunday. Fun week! haha...ya.

Just finished: Unknown and Just Friends
Watching now: Unaccompanied Minors
Excited to see: Takers

No comments:

Post a Comment