Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Contrary to popular belief...

I know that no one will ever read this. I'm not one of those bloggers that gets on here to become famous or to spout off their beliefs about everything. I have no desire to become like the woman from Julie and Julia (although that was a great movie...I might be a little biased, though. You're looking at Amy Adams' biggest fan.) But anyway, that's not what I'm trying to do. The only reason I started blogging is to get my feelings and the thoughts I have out. It helps me to write things, so here I am. Writing to make myself feel better. Hopefully, it will work. But I don't know how this will turn out or if I'll ever even do this again. So, let's see how this goes...

Just finished: Say Anything...
Watching Now: Never Been Kissed
Excited to See: Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief

No comments:

Post a Comment