Thursday, January 28, 2010

Plays

So, I'm in a lot of plays...I love being on the stage...as long as I have lines and I'm not having to do a speech or something. So we're doing a musical this time...Hello Dolly...woohoo...not. It kind of seems boring to me...we walk around in long dresses...singing old songs. Blah. I was in Bye Bye Birdie and it was the most fun I've had in a long, long time. The 50's were a fun time...the 80's were a fun time...1842 was not. So, yeah, not totally excited about this play. But I do get to hang out with two of my best friends (and the boy I have a slight, slight crush on...shhh) because we're all going to be in the ensemble. So I guess something good did come out of it. yay! :)
-MOT

Just finished: Drillbit Taylor
Watching Now: Unknown
Excited to see: Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief (Logan Lerman? duh. :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment