Saturday, January 23, 2010

Friends

So, I pretty much have the best friends in the world. I know everyone says that, but it's actually true. Now that one of my best friends is working, it's pretty hard to get together. So, between my pretty hectic school schedule, her working schedule, and my other friend's rock climbing schedule, it sucks. But when we hang out, we have so much fun. We make videos of us goofing off and we make parodies of movies and shows. Anyway, that's what I wanted to talk about today. Kind of boring, but I'm in a boring mood....the only thing that takes the boredom away is watching my favorite show about other friends, which is correctly titled Friends. Chandler Bing = the funniest (and my favorite) character ever. Phoebe Buffay = crazy and awesome. Joey Tribbiani = the epitome of cool. Rachel Green = what character had more stylish clothes or better hairstyles? Ross Geller = kind of whiny but I loved his relationship with Rachel. Monica Geller = the character I relate to more than any other character...ever. Anyway, that show rocks. :)
-MOT

Just finished: Save the Last Dance and Titanic
Watching now: Because of Winn-Dixie
Excited to see: The Last Song (Nicolas Sparks is amazing)

No comments:

Post a Comment